Spooks Forum
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation (/thread-1402.html)

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - richliga - 22-05-2011 06:11 PM

NO I don´t think that Ruth would agree to work for the Cabinet.. It must be some mission. She might be in charge of the Grid while Harry is suspended? But she has to meet Harry in secret to get orders! Big Grin

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - xRuthx - 22-05-2011 09:50 PM

I must have missed something... when was Ruth in evening attire mentioned?

BUT OMG IF IT IS TRUE BE STILL MY BEATING HEART.

Also, more kick ass Ruth? Yes please Kudos.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - jacko - 23-05-2011 07:34 AM

My ideas for whats coming i've mentioned a few tweets so might be classed as spoiler.

I'm usually hopeless at predicting Spooks, thats why I love it so much but here goes.
Code:
I've started wondering alot about Ruth being with the HS and then Someone twittering that a scene with Ruth and PM has been filmied in an embassey. I'm starting to think that the enquiry was over very quickly and Harry was let off with the condition that Ruth now works in HS office and not on the grid, so HS would now be her boss and not Harry. I'm probably wrong but that would explain why Ruth would be at a formal occasion where usually in the past she has stayed on the grid.
What does everyone else think? Ps I have no idea how to blank things out for spoilers i've had a go here but don't know if i've done it right, hence the bit at beginning of my post. If i've done it wrong can someone please tell me how i'm having a proper thick day today.
Yeap i've done it wrong sorry guys. HELPPP

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - richliga - 23-05-2011 09:05 AM

Well I still believe that Ruth is on the Grid just having more responsibilities... She was sort of in charge in a couple of episodes last season so I think she does much more in s10.... and its still possible that she meets HS just to discuss the whole Harrys investigation.

I cant picture her working for HS....

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - lottanyman - 23-05-2011 10:19 AM

Another tweet fueling the speculations that series 10 could be the last. http://twitter.com/#!/Ruther2/status/72588034108956673
On the LinkedIn page the actor mentions to play a character in the last season of Spooks.

Still it’s neither confirmed nor denied by the BBC and I don’t know why they would keep this in the open especially if they already knew that it was the last series.

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - A Cousin - 23-05-2011 01:18 PM

(23-05-2011 07:34 AM)jacko Wrote:  Yeap i've done it wrong sorry guys. HELPPP

Here's how its done, Jacko. Nitrus has this at the top of each forum under Forum Announcements => SPOILERS [READ THIS].

http://www.spooksforum.co.uk/announcement-1.html

Thanks for making the effort though. I do appreciate it. Smile

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Tea Lady - 23-05-2011 01:19 PM

We had this a few weeks ago, an actor agency putting on their website that two of it's agency staff were working on the last series of Spooks. I really wouldn't worry about it. Why would Kudos disclose to these third parties, with no confidentiality clause that it was so? It doesn't make sense. It could just be they were only offered one series contracts and the BBC have yet to give the thumbs up for S11. Don't forget that Kudos like to play with us a little also. Wink look, I'm not saying it isn't the last series but unless it comes from the lead actors, the writers, BBC or Kudos, we have no credible reason to believe it's true. Pactum Serva. (Thinking of starting the cake club up three months early because this is getting stressful already Wink )

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - lottanyman - 23-05-2011 01:39 PM

I'd like to join the cake club Smile

I'm also repeating mantra-like to myself that only when having the confirmation of it being the last series from an official source I'll start believing it but it's still suspicious that this is coming up from different people.Huh

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - richliga - 23-05-2011 01:54 PM

well of course as a fan of Spooks I would enjoy as many seasons as possible but I rather see them finish in s10 well written and brilliantly made by the actors and the crew than continuing in s.11, s12 and see the series go down... Its best if the stop when they still are on the peak!

RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - loladom - 23-05-2011 03:07 PM

(23-05-2011 01:19 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  We had this a few weeks ago, an actor agency putting on their website that two of it's agency staff were working on the last series of Spooks. I really wouldn't worry about it. Why would Kudos disclose to these third parties, with no confidentiality clause that it was so? It doesn't make sense. It could just be they were only offered one series contracts and the BBC have yet to give the thumbs up for S11. Don't forget that Kudos like to play with us a little also. Wink look, I'm not saying it isn't the last series but unless it comes from the lead actors, the writers, BBC or Kudos, we have no credible reason to believe it's true. Pactum Serva. (Thinking of starting the cake club up three months early because this is getting stressful already Wink )

Set a place for me please, I'm with you all the way.

Just because some people (in general, no finger pointing) didn't like losing Lucas and the way in which he went, doesn't mean that Spooks is past it's peak and we have no reason to say Spooks needs to bow out on a high. What if, just what if, S10 is kick arse and raises the bar yet again? Perhaps the BBC will see how it looks in edit before making a decision. The 2 main writers have more experience now after S9 and in getting audience feedback.

I'm eating cake with TL on all accounts and cannot wait for S10.