Spooks Forum
Hello at last! - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: New Personnel (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Hello at last! (/thread-833.html)

Pages: 1 2

Hello at last! - watchstrap - 23-04-2010 10:07 AM

I thought that I really ought to introduce myself as I have posted the odd thing and haven't told you anything about me yet!

I found this forum during the airing of S8 here in the UK when I had heard that there may not be any more Spooks. I didn't join initially as it struck me that everyone had probably been members for years, so I joined the gentler PF Forum instead. Anyway, finally plucked up the courage and here I am!

I live in the UK, in West Sussex, about 15 miles from the South Coast, on the edge of the beautiful South Downs. Married with 2 smallish children and mainly busy with them and decorating our new cottage which we moved to very recently. In fact, the Spooks Forum proved a welcome and entertaining distraction during the stress of moving!

Started watching Spooks during Series 4 and my first episode was the one with the Rock star and his wife (Andy Serkis). After S7 finished, I accquired a media player with S1-7 all loaded up by a friend (Don't ask how!). We thought that we would take the opportunity to watch right from the begining and this is when I fell in love with Spooks even more!

I am a massive PF/Harry fan and will need therapy if
Series 8 Spoiler: show
Harry and Ruth don't sort themselves out in S9.
So that me introduced then Smile

RE: Hello at last! - i luv lucas - 23-04-2010 10:24 AM

Welcome Watchstrap! We love new members, and you are not the only PF and H/R fan on here, by any stretch, you will be in good company!!

RE: Hello at last! - tyme4t - 23-04-2010 11:09 AM

Welcome to the forum!!

RE: Hello at last! - Aria - 23-04-2010 11:22 AM

Hello watchstrap, and welcome to the forum. Hope to read your views on the Harry and H/R threads.

RE: Hello at last! - CONDOR - 23-04-2010 11:55 AM

Welcome to "The Grid" Watchstrap, I am sure that you will fit in well. I am a relative new boy and have been made most welcome.

RE: Hello at last! - Tea Lady - 23-04-2010 12:32 PM

Welcome Watchstrap. Don't think you can have enough H/R fans on the SF.

You are in a nice part of the world. I am not a million miles away, in Kent. Smile

RE: Hello at last! - Skully - 23-04-2010 12:43 PM

Oh dear lord, that episode was your introduction to Spooks? I'm surprised you stuck with it! (sorry folks but I really, really, really disliked that ep!) But I digress. Welcome aboard, I'm glad you have delurked Smile

RE: Hello at last! - CONDOR - 23-04-2010 12:52 PM

Hey T Lady I am Too small world

RE: Hello at last! - bertowud - 23-04-2010 12:52 PM

Welcome to The forum. Like Skully I'm surprised you stuck around after that episode.

RE: Hello at last! - Beatriz - 23-04-2010 01:08 PM

Welcome to the forum Watchstrap!! I'm another Harry and HR fan Smile

Only one thing - I edited your post to put spoiler tags, because it gave away a bit of Season 8 and some people haven't watched it yet. You can read our spoiler policy here.