Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello at last!
23-04-2010, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2010 01:01 PM by Beatriz.)
Harry Hello at last!
I thought that I really ought to introduce myself as I have posted the odd thing and haven't told you anything about me yet!

I found this forum during the airing of S8 here in the UK when I had heard that there may not be any more Spooks. I didn't join initially as it struck me that everyone had probably been members for years, so I joined the gentler PF Forum instead. Anyway, finally plucked up the courage and here I am!

I live in the UK, in West Sussex, about 15 miles from the South Coast, on the edge of the beautiful South Downs. Married with 2 smallish children and mainly busy with them and decorating our new cottage which we moved to very recently. In fact, the Spooks Forum proved a welcome and entertaining distraction during the stress of moving!

Started watching Spooks during Series 4 and my first episode was the one with the Rock star and his wife (Andy Serkis). After S7 finished, I accquired a media player with S1-7 all loaded up by a friend (Don't ask how!). We thought that we would take the opportunity to watch right from the begining and this is when I fell in love with Spooks even more!

I am a massive PF/Harry fan and will need therapy if
Series 8 Spoiler: show
Harry and Ruth don't sort themselves out in S9.
So that me introduced then Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2010, 10:24 AM
RE: Hello at last!
Welcome Watchstrap! We love new members, and you are not the only PF and H/R fan on here, by any stretch, you will be in good company!!

Lucas North: Your situation is more precarious than you realize, Connie, so stop pressing buttons and give us something.
Connie James: Threats don't work with a person who has nothing to lose.
Lucas North: Oh, you're too ingenious to think that I'm threatening you. I'm offering you a simple choice: help us or don't. I'll leave you to compute the implication.Cool
23-04-2010, 11:09 AM
Welcome to the forum!!

[Image: t4t-sig-A.jpg]
Thank you TygerBright for my fantastic av & sig!
23-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Hello watchstrap, and welcome to the forum. Hope to read your views on the Harry and H/R threads.

harry
We move on from this
It's the realisation that I make a negligible difference
Sometimes you have to give a man a chance
23-04-2010, 11:55 AM
Welcome to "The Grid" Watchstrap, I am sure that you will fit in well. I am a relative new boy and have been made most welcome.

If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Welcome Watchstrap. Don't think you can have enough H/R fans on the SF.

You are in a nice part of the world. I am not a million miles away, in Kent. Smile

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
23-04-2010, 12:43 PM
Oh dear lord, that episode was your introduction to Spooks? I'm surprised you stuck with it! (sorry folks but I really, really, really disliked that ep!) But I digress. Welcome aboard, I'm glad you have delurked Smile

Fantragic fun - SpooksFanBlog.com
23-04-2010, 12:52 PM
Hey T Lady I am Too small world

If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.
23-04-2010, 12:52 PM
Welcome to The forum. Like Skully I'm surprised you stuck around after that episode.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
23-04-2010, 01:08 PM
Welcome to the forum Watchstrap!! I'm another Harry and HR fan Smile

Only one thing - I edited your post to put spoiler tags, because it gave away a bit of Season 8 and some people haven't watched it yet. You can read our spoiler policy here.

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva