Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Richard Armitage
10-02-2010, 09:20 AM
RE: Richard Armitage
Ah, that is the true test, if you think you can have a beer with a guy isn't it!! I can think of a better way to spend an evening with him, like for example, drinking wine, as I do not drink beer!! But there we go....

Lucas North: Your situation is more precarious than you realize, Connie, so stop pressing buttons and give us something.
Connie James: Threats don't work with a person who has nothing to lose.
Lucas North: Oh, you're too ingenious to think that I'm threatening you. I'm offering you a simple choice: help us or don't. I'll leave you to compute the implication.Cool
Find all posts by this user
10-02-2010, 02:14 PM
(10-02-2010 09:20 AM)i luv lucas Wrote:  Ah, that is the true test, if you think you can have a beer with a guy isn't it!! I can think of a better way to spend an evening with him, like for example, drinking wine, as I do not drink beer!! But there we go....

Is that all you want to do with him? Have a glass of wine....
I can think of other things.....Yahoo
10-02-2010, 02:25 PM
(10-02-2010 02:14 PM)age1021 Wrote:  Is that all you want to do with him? Have a glass of wine....
I can think of other things.....Yahoo

Ditto! Silba

Ladies form an orderly queue. I said orderly!

[Image: licence2thrill.png]
Loving my new signature!
10-02-2010, 02:45 PM
And here I was just trying to say he seems like a good bloke to spend some time with.....

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
10-02-2010, 02:54 PM
Seems there are any number of members who would love to "just spend some time with him.":whistle:

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
10-02-2010, 04:14 PM
(10-02-2010 02:54 PM)lwhite53 Wrote:  Seems there are any number of members who would love to "just spend some time with him.":whistle:

Can you blame us? Wink

Quote:And here I was just trying to say he seems like a good bloke to spend some time with.....
Well, you are just at the first stage, I thought just like that after I saw a couple of his interviews about N&S, something like 'hey! he seems nice and sweet!I like him', so I began looking for some more of his work.

Some months later here I am....LucasNorth/RA fan Big Grin
10-02-2010, 04:45 PM
I must admit that I've had that "having a beer" thought (or wine.. or actually just a chat .. and yes I'm fully aware of the other tempting options Smile)
... after watching/listening to some interviews. While not shy he seems to have both feet firmly on the ground despite his recent rise to fame and he laughs a lot.. which makes him even more attractive. I'd be curious what else makes him tick apart from his apparent passion for his profession... Not sure tho how much of that chat over a beer I'd miss because I'd simply be staring at him, listening to THAT voice.. Big Grin

[Image: s9-sig.jpg]
10-02-2010, 05:05 PM
I love that he is so obviously a passionate musician. And a good one by all accounts.

11-02-2010, 04:10 PM
Just coming here to do a quick bit of damage control. I promise I love Lucas and RA very much despite the jokes of the poll on the Harry thread. Lucas is ace, it's just that my heart lies elsewhere. Hopefully that's a good thing as it makes it easier for you guys to catch him!

14-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Lucas RE: Richard Armitage
Well with reference to his cello playing can I just say that he can take me between his legs anytime.......too rude......?? Cool

[Image: kirmosig.png]