Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Richard Armitage
18-03-2010, 03:26 PM
RE: Richard Armitage
I will beg/blackmail the barman in my local pub...not too keen on "public" viewing/drewling but needs must an' all.. June is definitely too long a wait..

[Image: s9-sig.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
18-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Nothing wrong with drooling in public, as long as RA is involved......

Lucas North: Your situation is more precarious than you realize, Connie, so stop pressing buttons and give us something.
Connie James: Threats don't work with a person who has nothing to lose.
Lucas North: Oh, you're too ingenious to think that I'm threatening you. I'm offering you a simple choice: help us or don't. I'll leave you to compute the implication.Cool
18-03-2010, 03:58 PM
dunno, I'm not that social a creature Tongue
then again, I might find like-minded souls...

18-03-2010, 03:59 PM
I'm going to have to beg my husband to let me watch the DVD, that's after explaining why I have brought a DVD of a series I have never seen before. And then try not to be too engrossed with RA, pretending I only really liked the book, saying "isn't that the guy in Spooks....Richard somebody, I think ".
Do you think I'll get away with it ?

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright
18-03-2010, 04:06 PM
Big Grin Big Grin
that would have to be a well-rehearsed performance.. but you have until June Wink
maybe you're doing him a favour as it seems to have enough action scenes.. and some hot gurls too Big Grin
I'm glad Mr.T is trained well enough by now so I won't need permission/persuasion - we might even watch it together... (we tried a similar experiment with Vicar of Dibley last weekend and it went rather well Smile

18-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Lucas RE: Richard Armitage
(18-03-2010 03:59 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  I'm going to have to beg my husband to let me watch the DVD, that's after explaining why I have brought a DVD of a series I have never seen before. And then try not to be too engrossed with RA, pretending I only really liked the book, saying "isn't that the guy in Spooks....Richard somebody, I think ".
Do you think I'll get away with it ?
I relate so much to your situation - the explanation for purchasing the DVD of an unknown series is stretching my imagination.Huh I haven't yet had the courage to suggest we both sit down to watch VODExclamation
19-03-2010, 11:14 AM
Try explaining to your husband why you have suddenly started listening to plays on Radio 4 on a Sunday......

[Image: kirmosig.png]
19-03-2010, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2010 11:55 AM by HellsBells.)
I know what you mean kirmostar ! My husband can't understand my sudden passion for Radio 4, or the fact I want to record it on audio tape (remember that !), because I haven't worked out how to copy it from the iPlayer. Then there is the need to order an audio book called Venetia - haven't owned up to that one yet !

19-03-2010, 11:58 AM
I think I'll get away with Strike Back tho, action packed boys sort of story....until hubby recognises RA.....so I'll enjoy maybe 5 minutes before I need to prepare the spare room.....

[Image: kirmosig.png]
19-03-2010, 12:08 PM
You must spend a lot of time in the spare room !!
I am hoping that Strike Back will be action packed.
But Hubby does like his period dramas so maybe I should convince him to watch North and South, although he will know something is up because I hate period dramas and will avoid them at all costs. Is North and South really good or is it just RA that makes it worth watching ?