Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2)
02-10-2010, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2010 03:26 AM by JHyde.)
RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2)
Series 9 Spoiler: show
YKYAFOS when you make a pie, and as you're attaching the lid you're thinking about Nicholas Blake!
Find all posts by this user
02-10-2010, 07:50 PM
YKYAFOS when buying a bottle of single malt scotch for your husbands birthday present, you think, "What would Harry buy?"

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
02-10-2010, 09:53 PM
(02-10-2010 07:50 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  YKYAFOS when buying a bottle of single malt scotch for your husbands birthday present, you think, "What would Harry buy?"

Are you going to write your name down the bottle A Cousin, like Ruth did for Harry's birthday? Smile

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
03-10-2010, 03:30 PM
(02-10-2010 09:53 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  
(02-10-2010 07:50 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  YKYAFOS when buying a bottle of single malt scotch for your husbands birthday present, you think, "What would Harry buy?"

Are you going to write your name down the bottle A Cousin, like Ruth did for Harry's birthday? Smile

LOL - Nah! I'm too cheap for that. I got him a REALLY nice bottle of scotch. Can't afford four of them!

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
03-10-2010, 04:21 PM
When you take 40 school children on a trip to see War Hourse and take a picture of them outside Thames house, which is around the corner!
03-10-2010, 05:02 PM
... When you're on holiday in Cyprus with your (also Spooks-addicted) friend and buy a pot of natural yoghurt which appears to have 'MI5' written on it and start having a squee fest together...

... When you go on a sight-seeing tour of London and try and cram in as many Spooks locations as humanely possible...

'Understanding is overrated'

- Lucas North
03-10-2010, 05:49 PM
Quote:... When you go on a sight-seeing tour of London and try and cram in as many Spooks locations as humanely possible...
Yup, done that. Big Grin Was supposed to be a sight-seeing tour for my French exchange partner actually, and I took a deliberately Spooksy route with numerous detours along the way... Wink

[Image: 705-roslucas-sig.jpg]
Av & sig by TygerBright, using my screencaps Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2010, 03:57 AM
...you and one of your best mates are deciding where to go and a place called 'Le Renaissance' is on the cards.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
04-10-2010, 02:05 PM
(03-10-2010 05:49 PM)Nia M Wrote:  
Quote:... When you go on a sight-seeing tour of London and try and cram in as many Spooks locations as humanely possible...
Yup, done that. Big Grin Was supposed to be a sight-seeing tour for my French exchange partner actually, and I took a deliberately Spooksy route with numerous detours along the way... Wink

Glad I'm not the only one lol.

... you're watching the news and are listening out intently for anything to do with MI5/MI6...

... get irrationally annoyed when an oblivious friend doesn't know what the difference between MI5 and MI6 are...

'Understanding is overrated'

- Lucas North
04-10-2010, 05:39 PM
... when the time you know there is going to be a series 10 of Spooks, it crosses your mind the tought that you could go on a trip to the UK in October/November 2011 to watch at least one episdode of Spooks in real time Big Grin

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva