Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2)
30-10-2010, 11:43 PM
RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2)
...when you do your weekly family grocery shopping and come home with 3 boxes of brownie mix, 6 boxes of cake mix and 3 containers of frosting. (They were on sale - honest!)

I am READY for the last two episodes! Yahoo

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user
30-10-2010, 11:44 PM
When your waking thoughts and dreams are all consumed about Lucas and the possible dark future he may have, and that you pray every night to God that Lucas will come through this alive!

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
31-10-2010, 06:07 AM
...when you've written down to "make notes on 9.9" and your first assumption is that it must be to write notes on Spooks... until you realise there are only 8 episodes Sad ... and then you think it must be a fanfic idea you wrote down... until you realise that it's in your homework diary, and 9.9 is actually just a section in your Physics textbook Blush

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
31-10-2010, 08:50 PM
....when, despite not having been fencing for several weeks and you absolutely LOVE fencing, you'll still delay starting your new fencing club for two weeks, because Spooks clashes with it.

"I'm like a shark, I never sleep."
01-11-2010, 02:21 PM
...You feel ill, just waiting for tonights episode. So you decide to send yourself to Bluewater for some shopping, to take your mind off things...Confused

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
02-11-2010, 04:58 AM
When you get excited that you find out that Harry Pearce and you are exactly 22 years apart (same age as my dad)! Harry is 57 as of 1 Nov. '10, and I turned 35.

[Image: S9T.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2010, 05:35 AM
when you literally woke up with a fever because you have been worried sick about Lucas and then the episode comes and you can't stop yourself from crying!!!!Confused

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
02-11-2010, 12:24 PM
I also wake up in the middle of the night worried about Lucas. (I must tell myself "it is only a TV programme" three times before going to bed !)

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright
02-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Ha,ha,

..I also woke up dreaming about Spooks, that Harry wasn't Harry. The real Harry was locked in a cell and this Harry, we are seeing now, is an imposter...

I think we all need to see a shrink Wink

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
02-11-2010, 01:35 PM
(02-11-2010 12:36 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  I think we all need to see a shrink Wink

Haha TeaLady! I consider my visits to spooks forum as my group therapy sessions! Group hug Thhug
If I didn't have the forum to rant and rave and discuss and laugh, I would need a shrink for sure!

ykyafosw...your biggest dilemma of the day is deciding if/when you should change your SF signature Undecided

[Image: t4t-sig-A.jpg]
Thank you TygerBright for my fantastic av & sig!