Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Spooks Locations
23-11-2009, 07:04 PM
RE: Spooks Locations
We have the map yet (in case you haven't seen it go here) when we have more locations we could do some sort of route Smile

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2009, 07:07 PM
It will be a very long route... Sorry, I don't think I've uploaded my locations onto there yet Blush

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
23-11-2009, 07:11 PM
Oh! I have, sorry Blush as I have plenty of time I did it (I'm fed up with practicing word and excel Tongue)

As I said before it'll take a couple of days to do it!

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
23-11-2009, 07:19 PM
You've uploaded yours or mine? Confused... (If you have uploaded mine, I don't mind Smile Saves me having to do it Wink)

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
23-11-2009, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2009 07:39 PM by Beatriz.)
Both Tongue I get bored easily (Ishould be writing a composition for my English class tomorrow, and I don't feel like it Confused)

As I've enclosed a capture of the scene locations, I have to upload them to a sharing site so if you want to have a look... They aren't very good as the intention was to get the more backround the better...

Pactum serva
23-11-2009, 07:28 PM
I love your name on that! lol, thank you Big Grin

23-11-2009, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2009 07:46 PM by Beatriz.)
Actually, I was thinking of changing my name here to that one once I become a "Spook" Wink

OMG, we're monopolizing this thread!

Does anyone know where Ruth's house is? (Going back on topic Tongue)

Pactum serva
23-11-2009, 08:06 PM
I do!!! I think, which one do you mean?

Not
Spoiler: show
where she lives in Series 8/the one in Cyprus? Actually, do we know where she lives atm? For all we know she could be in a cardboard box somewhere (although that is a little unlikely Wink)

23-11-2009, 08:11 PM
I think Beatriz means the one with the pretty stained glass door.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
23-11-2009, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2009 08:23 PM by almh.)
Ok, I did know it... I'm sorry! Temporary memory loss - I never bothered writing it down, I just noticed it on Spooks, recognised it, Google searched it and though 'that's cool' and have now forgotten about it Sad

I was just searching Googlemaps, and someone has tagged Freemasons as "Spooks Building." Sorry, that just made my day Smile