Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spooks and Twitter
19-01-2010, 10:15 PM
Lucas RE: Spooks and Twitter
(19-01-2010 09:38 PM)LucasNorthFan Wrote:  Yes, I imagine Guy is also a girl, both know too much about themselves and about Spooks, RH, North&South and other RA shows... Tongue

LNF Smile

Prob best not to tell all of Guy's girls then......

But why would a girl pretend to BE him, I can imagine pretending to be WITH him (Silba) but that's different....getting into a weird area now...

[Image: kirmosig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2010, 12:08 AM
RE: Spooks and Twitter
(18-01-2010 01:08 PM)aquamarine Wrote:  I miss the others too! It was great when it started but we need more Roz, Harry et al...
While I'm a big Lucas fan I find Twitter Lucas a bit drippy (sorry... don't shout at me!)

Bring back the rest of the Spooks! It's lunchtime - I need a distraction...

I agree about drippy Lucas haha not real in character I don't think.
Reading back through Ros, Harry and Ruth's tweets I think a lot more thought is put in to what they say and it pays off Big Grin

Can't wait to watch my spookies tweet Tongue

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.
20-01-2010, 01:59 AM
Not wishing to offend Lucas' ghostwriter, who may or may not be a member here, but I agree with Kirayuki. Lucas tweets too bloody much, which is why I deleted him from my tweeple.

Ros is the best. I like Harry and Ruth too, but sometimes they're not very believable. But they're fun. What's Tariq like?

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
20-01-2010, 09:53 AM
tariq is cool Cool and pretty much in character!
Talks about his mum and his lack of skills with the ladies bless him..
He also said this morning that he was playing fallout 3 at the grid before the others arrived - I can imagine him doing that Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-01-2010, 01:53 PM
I'm currently exhorting Harry to make things good with Ruth and be happy.

20-01-2010, 03:19 PM
I can believe Tariq's tweets, yes!

I've seen that, JHyde! Hope it helps Wink

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
20-01-2010, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2010 04:13 PM by JHyde.)
Yeah, 'cause we all know Harry and Ruth from twitter are the writers from Spooks.

Ruth just told Harry she's off to the archives. Maybe there's some stuff going on that we don't know about Wink

21-01-2010, 07:38 PM
Zoe RE: Spooks and Twitter
Yay the spooks are finally tweeting Big Grin I love them aha Tariq is so sweet, and Zoe is tweeting from Chile aha I love her bio

Quote: Zoe North, nee Reynolds. Currently living my happy ever after in a top secret location with my beautiful husband and daughter...
I hope she really did get her happy ending Smile

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.
23-01-2010, 03:21 PM
When I first read her bio - I thought for a brief second that "Lucas" had got to her also Smile Had totally forgotten Will's last name...
23-01-2010, 07:27 PM
Ros took up my excellent idea of locking Ruth and Harry in the archives together. With a bottle of single malt. Before you ask, there is a toilet in there, I checked.