Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Tell us something about you!
12-02-2010, 05:13 PM
RE: Tell us something about you!
Slush puppies are made of crushed ice with different flavours, aren't they?
I totally love them in summertime!! "Granizado" in Spanish.

I hate misspelling, but please don't kill me if I make that mistake or a grammar one Confused

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Sometimes when I'm bored, I think about the future way too much.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2010, 05:34 PM
(Please tell me I can nominate that for PoM. LOL!)

I am one of those people who actually still writes letters and cards. I find that if you write a postcard or double sided card, you are more likely to finish it and pre buy stamps so that then you actually post them. You can write them while you watch TV. I like to make my own. Today I made a card for a close friend who is about to have her first Valentine's Day after a long term relationship break up and I made her a card saying: "If I was a dude, I'd totally make you my Valentine".

We are close enough friends that will not actually alienate her. I think.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
12-02-2010, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2010 05:45 PM by YourFutureMuse.)
Ah I love letters and postcards too, I write them to my friend in Germany and I think a handwritten letter is the best thing to receive! And I have boxes and boxes of postcards for like every place I have visited Tongue I love to look through them to cheer me up Big Grin

Well me and my friend sent each other Valentine's cookies aha, totally odd but we are so cool anyway Tongue And that is so sweet to do that for your friend Heart
and as for slush puppies when I yell that I have brain freeze all my friends do is tease me and say ssomething like no difference to usual... how rude lol Big Grin
Blue ones are also my favourite.. I am also considering getting one of those little machine things to make them at home Confused
12-02-2010, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2010 05:46 PM by JHyde.)
I have had many close friends spend long periods overseas. It works really well, and it totally makes your day to get cool post.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
12-02-2010, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2010 05:54 PM by bertowud.)
(12-02-2010 05:23 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  Sometimes when I'm bored, I think about the future way too much.

I thought I was the only one who did that. Fortunately I haven't been bored much lately.
I thought slush puppies were crushed frozen puppies with flavors? Kidding.

I think I drank 1,000 Icees (basically a different brand of slushies) when I was a kid. I'm probably not exaggerating.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
12-02-2010, 06:58 PM
I have one more. I said wassup waayyyy before it became popular and the same for saying I'ma long before Kanye embarrassed Taylor Swift. I guess that may be two.

12-02-2010, 07:04 PM
One of my hobbies is poetry.. and I've been told that I'm good.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
12-02-2010, 07:15 PM
You know. We could use some Spooks poetry in the Fan Fiction section. Just a thought.

12-02-2010, 07:40 PM
Red Bull has zero effect on me now - Monster makes a 32oz version... I was drinking those as a beverage @ lunch, and it was like drinking kool-aid - had to stop drinking them. Slurpees, on the other hand... think I'll have to get one this afternoon! Big Grin

A Spooks Haiku:
Yes, Harry and Ruth make
an interesting couple,
quite unique indeed.

Tongue

[Image: S9T.jpg]