Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Tell us something about you!
16-08-2010, 10:04 PM
RE: Tell us something about you!
I am tryin to think of someting about me you lot don't already know haha I do like to talk about myself a lot Tongue

When I left school I was nominated for biggest geek, biggest dark horse and always happy in the year book but won nothing :O ( I still haven't got over the geek thing :O)

Oh and my friend's boyfriend said about me the other day that I 'shop too much, giggle too much and drink too much wine' I think that about sums me up lol Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2010, 10:12 PM
I would have been proud of biggest geek! (Although i'd never have won it. There were some people so much worse than me. Tongue)

Another random about me... I went to see Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Tour in Bristol two weeks ago.

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
16-08-2010, 10:21 PM
I would be so proud to get 'Biggest Geek' Tongue

In Year 7 especially, I was a proper bookworm. Unless I was in school / at Guides / at someone's house I would always be reading. It got to the point when I had a little catch-phrase at break that I would preach to my friends if they interrupted me readin: 'Do not disturb. I will communicate at will, not by force.' Big Grin

[Image: 705-roslucas-sig.jpg]
Av & sig by TygerBright, using my screencaps Smile
16-08-2010, 10:22 PM
I was nominated as Biggest Gossip when I left school. My friends told everyone in our year to vote for me as joke lol.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
16-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Haha Nitrus first the heel wearing and now gossiping anything else you want to tell us Wink

I think I was voted geeky because I am shy and actually wanted to do well in my classes... oh and I am definitely a politics geek haha. i would have liked to have won biggest dark horse .. that sounds cool Tongue
16-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Oh awesome! The only 'Best / biggest' what-d'you-ma-callit thing I've ever had was to be labelled '(Joint) Most likely to become an artist' out of my tutor-group (about 30 people) in Year 8. No idea why, considering I can't paint for toffee...

16-08-2010, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2010 10:30 PM by Kirayuki.)
I never actualy participated in any of the voting things as a nominee though when i left. Took a back seat, put in a vote for one category (taking the mick out of a friend) and just watched. Smile

I won Singer-songwriter of the year in our school though when i was in year 10. I'm happy with that. Big Grin

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
16-08-2010, 10:34 PM
In junior school i won the year 4 talent show by singing hit me baby one more time and bullying two boys to be by backing dancers Tongue My proudest moment to date Tongue
16-08-2010, 10:42 PM
Oh that's brilliant Big Grin I'd never do something like that myself!

But I have jumped off a forty foot pole. Twice.

(I was wearing a safety harness, I will hasten to add.)

16-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Haha I am glad you added the last part otherwise I might have questioned your sanity!!! Tongue (Unthinkable Tongue)