Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Peter Firth
04-11-2010, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2010 07:07 PM by picard1109.)
RE: Peter Firth
(04-11-2010 05:52 AM)Obsession Wrote:  please forgive me... but how do we really know that he's actually signed it?

It's all kosher - being done in conjunction with the good people who run peterfirth.co.uk. This is the second auction of this kind and the last one raised a nice sum for the British Heart Foundation. Bid in confidence. But don't bid against me!!Wink
The boy's doing the voice over for Horizon programme:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mgxf

All about the solar system.

"Where's Harry?"
"Moving in mysterious ways."
Find all posts by this user
05-11-2010, 12:32 AM
(04-11-2010 07:04 PM)picard1109 Wrote:  
(04-11-2010 05:52 AM)Obsession Wrote:  please forgive me... but how do we really know that he's actually signed it?

It's all kosher - being done in conjunction with the good people who run peterfirth.co.uk. This is the second auction of this kind and the last one raised a nice sum for the British Heart Foundation. Bid in confidence. But don't bid against me!!Wink
The boy's doing the voice over for Horizon programme:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mgxf

All about the solar system.

I second that it is kosher too.

As for the boy, I saw a tweet from someone yesterday saying that Peter was doing the voice over but I couldn't see anything on the BBC site when I looked. So thanks for confirming Picard. Can he get me to sit there and listen to a programme about Asteroids though...!!! This is testing my fan loyalty. Wink

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
05-11-2010, 12:41 AM
I watched (listened to) it tonight...worth watching. We're all doomed to death by asteroid, apparently but I don't mind because PF said it in such a soothing voice.

"Where's Harry?"
"Moving in mysterious ways."
05-11-2010, 12:52 AM
(05-11-2010 12:41 AM)picard1109 Wrote:  I watched (listened to) it tonight...worth watching. We're all doomed to death by asteroid, apparently but I don't mind because PF said it in such a soothing voice.

LOL !!

It's an asteroid now is it? The other day it was a Ryman's printer cartridge.

I will give Peter "a go" at the weekend and perhaps learn something at the same time...perhaps...

05-11-2010, 02:17 AM
Does Peter only narrate this 1 episode of 'Horizon'
05-11-2010, 07:52 AM
I have just seen this on the other form ( I know, I am weak!)

08/11/2010

19:15 on BBC Radio 4 # Front Row

With Mark Lawson, including an interview with actor Peter Firth, who plays Harry in the TV drama series Spooks.

I have to go to work, so no time to confirm if it is true......fingers crossed!
05-11-2010, 09:42 AM
If this is true, can someone in the UK please record this for me and I'll do a swap for the recording? PLEASE??

I'm hoping he elaberates a bit more than all the other times...seems like he parrots the same line about Spooks killing off characters in every interview I've seen him in and I'm rather bored with this line. Give us more please Peter!
05-11-2010, 10:51 AM
(05-11-2010 09:42 AM)Obsession Wrote:  If this is true, can someone in the UK please record this for me and I'll do a swap for the recording? PLEASE??

I'm hoping he elaberates a bit more than all the other times...seems like he parrots the same line about Spooks killing off characters in every interview I've seen him in and I'm rather bored with this line. Give us more please Peter!

Cool!! Yes it would appear to be true. I would have been worried though if Peter's interview was after 10pm !! Clearly this is just a bit of publicity for the last episode. I also hope he talks a little about South Riding which is coming up soon.

I wonder if he may be doing other interviews that day then. I just question whether Radio 4 has the right demographic for Spooks? It may be worth keeping an eye out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00vrt97

Obsession, I will give recording it a go on my Sky+ box. I have never tried this before, but if it works and i can transfer it to a disc, you can have a copy. I can't promise though because I am a bit rubbish at this sort of thing.

05-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Hi TL yes you can sky+ it, I have done that in the past.

Harry: What do you want my tongue down your throat ?
05-11-2010, 02:06 PM
(05-11-2010 09:42 AM)Obsession Wrote:  If this is true, can someone in the UK please record this for me and I'll do a swap for the recording? PLEASE??

Hi Obsession

I will let you know once I have recorded it, and will willingly send you a copy

Harry: What do you want my tongue down your throat ?