Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Real-life Espionage Incidents Discussion
20-11-2010, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2010 08:06 PM by tom quinn.)
RE: Real-life Espionage Incidents Discussion
regarding the russian sleeper business, normally moscow is quite adapt at the spy game. ("it appears the russians have had their own version of sugar horse only bigger and better" harry peace) so for them to get it so wrong surprises me, it would appear that there is another angle to the story we have not considered. especially if you consider how much info was released to the media.
wouldnt surprise me if they were an operation that was ment to fail for some reason, i mean if it was as was claimed to influence policy of government and companies then the russians allready have the power to do that through other means
regarding the british mi6 spy found dead in his flat from what i know it was a professional job and not a robbery gone wrong as to gain entry to his flat appartment i think it was secure access, i mean an mi6 spy is not going to live in a flee bitten bedsit with wide open security lol. and there was no signs of forced entry, add to the fact the company that owns his building he lived in was russian(apparently)you start to get into kgb..i mean fsb territory. suddenly things start to make sense. to some in russia the cold war never ended.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Real-life Espionage Incidents Discussion - tom quinn - 20-11-2010 07:59 PM
WikiLeaks - FATBOY - 01-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Katia Zatuliveter - FATBOY - 02-02-2011, 09:07 AM