Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
04-06-2011, 11:50 AM
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
(04-06-2011 06:39 AM)DogSoSmall Wrote:  Who's hating Kudos? Everyone's saying this isn't down to them. We're loving Kudos. Kudos make Spooks. Kudos are the best! Smile

This +20

And it really is time to stop all the preaching on this once lovely board. Some people like spoilers, some don't. Some people think the woman in question was insensitive/silly/unprofessional whatever, some think she was excited. Some think she'a ruined a set visit for others. That hardly constitutes vitriol or abuse does it? Hardly threatening language eh? On the whole everyone here gives an OPINION but recently this has descended into sermons. The reality of these kinds of forums is that you may pick up on info you wish you hadn't seen, or you may lap up every last detail. You may have a different opinions to others. If you must send everyone to the naughty corner all the time, threads turn into anarchy. Big clue in a thread about s10 filming - there may be things you don't want to see.

Please can we keep this lovely place freely open for discussion, titbits and all things wonderful about Spooks. I'm not a mod, but I love this forum and I loathe how this thread keeps getting highjacked by rants and sermons about the postings of other forum members. (And yes, I'm guilty right here in making this request.)

Long live Spooks!
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - loladom - 04-06-2011 11:50 AM