Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
30-12-2010, 04:11 PM
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
I think it's probably true that the shows being cut to Six episodes as the BBC are having cutbacks, the I think it awas mentioned budgeting was being cut Wink It was already being cut when Ashes to Ashes was being finished, the last series had less budget than the previous 2 Wink
But six is better than none... it could be like the first Series 6 episodes each one brilliant, and if it's only 6 episodes it could mean a Series 11 would be commisioned too,
But you're right with only 6 episodes I don't think they would have time to make a through storyline like Nightingale, Yalta or Sugarhorse, which could be the reason they set up the whole "investigation into Harry" thing at the end of S9, so the through storyline would be the investigation and it wouldn't need to be set up at the start of S10 Smile

Hope it's not true but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Wink
That's so awesome TL that you met NW! saw that pic in the NW thread haha Big Grin Awesome Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 30-12-2010 04:11 PM