Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
07-02-2011, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2011 02:15 PM by A Cousin.)
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
(06-02-2011 07:12 PM)Forever Secret Wrote:  I will be going to Collectormania I might ask him if there's a chance of Malcolm returning, that is if I don't freeze up with nerves haha Wink

Don't be afraid! He would be expecting fan interaction at this kind of function. Just let him know that he has a lot of fans that have missed him and were thrilled to see him again in S9 who would like to know if he is contracted for at least another guest shot or two again. He may not be able to answer but there's no harm in asking. If nothing else, he will know how much he is loved!
(07-02-2011 09:46 AM)BoHenley Wrote:  I hope Malcolm does come back. Surely he'd be involved in clearing Harry's name.

I just had a horrible thought that maybe Malcolm is the one who provided Lucas with all the kit to kidnap Ruth and frame Harry? You know he didn't leave the grid empty handed and he certainly has enough money to purchase whatever he wants.

While I would hate to see Malcolm go that route, it certainly would be interesting!

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - A Cousin - 07-02-2011 02:12 PM