Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for a HarryRuth fanfic...
22-12-2010, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2010 08:54 PM by Angie.)
Ruth RE: Looking for a HarryRuth fanfic...
Yep - me again with another fanfic question. One of the many fanfics I've read lately looked at Harry's thoughts as to why Ruth turned down the chance to go out for dinner again. He wondered to himself whether it was because some of the team were jealous that Ruth was dating the boss, or were they scornful of the idea that he would be dating Ruth at all. Does anyone know which story that was? I know I'm being very vague with the details but I remember thinking that I'd been thinking those same thoughts about why Ruth believed she couldn't date him. I thought the story was very interesting to look at Harry's reflections on why their romance was cut so short.

Ruth tried to pass it off to Harry that she was thinking about the effect on his reputation, but then admits its because she doesn't want to be talked about. I think she really thought they'd be laughing at the idea of their 'stern' boss dating 'mousy' Ruth rather than someone like Jo.

If anyone can put me out of my misery I'll be gratefulSmile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Looking for a HarryRuth fanfic... - Angie - 05-12-2010, 08:49 AM
RE: Looking for a HarryRuth fanfic... - Angie - 22-12-2010 08:53 PM