Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BBC Trust Review (Please read!!!)
21-10-2009, 01:16 PM
BBC Trust Review (Please read!!!)
The BBC trust are currently reviewing, well, itself, and if you go on the BBC website you can see this. It means that the general public can answer questions about its programs, and does have a specific question about drama programs, what's good on the BBC (ie SPOOKS!!!) etc. So I was wondering if more people wanted to go fill out the form and basically just be constantly like "Spooks is amazing, the best thing on the BBC," etc, so that (hopefully!) Spooks will be commissioned for another series, and maybe even get more funding by the BBC because it's obviously so loved! I've also had a rant about the Spooks start date to see if it gets noticed.

It doesn't require anything like your email or home address, so strictly confidential. I don't know if anyone outside the UK can do this, but feel free to have a try!!!

It's open until the 18th December, so still got some time left to do it. The address is below:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctrust/consultati...nsult_view

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
BBC Trust Review (Please read!!!) - almh - 21-10-2009 01:16 PM