Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Lucas and Sarah Caulfield
04-01-2010, 03:36 AM
RE: [spoilers] Lucas and Sarah Caulfield
(03-01-2010 02:59 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  I was thinking about this the other day (possibly when looking at my beautiful new sig Big Grin) and I know that people will probs disagree with me but I think looks wise Lucas and Sarah suited each other as a couple. I mean that they look good together.. I think its because they are both pale and have quite strong noses (haha I know that sounds wierd but noses are my fetish) and then Lucas has really dark hair and Sarah really fair. They were a really good looking couple imo Big Grin

Actually they didn't suit eachother when it came down to the important stuff. They looked good together. That's what she said, they were both pretty and she liked that. She didn't care much for those she did not consider pretty, therefore her stance on ethnic cleansing.

Pretty only lasts so long. Moral stances are deeply rooted and if you can't sync up at that level, the relationship is doomed, unless you're both so shallow morals never come up as a subject for consideration.

I agree about that scene with the coffee. I would have played it with Quasimodo, never mind RA.

Rooftop scene:
Beth and Dmitri sneak up and disarm Lucas, cuff him and lead him away.
Lucas screams, "No Harry please, I'd rather die!"

Harry: "We're sending you to rehab ................. in Texas."
Yahoo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Lucas and Sarah Caulfield - femaleBertieWooster - 04-01-2010 03:36 AM