Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you get into watching Spooks?
31-08-2010, 08:13 PM
RE: How did you get into watching Spooks?
My husband started watching it around the start of series 3, when it was broadcast on a Mon night in the UK. I taught a fitness class on that night of the week so I didn't bother as I always missed the start of the episode, plus I reckoned that as I had missed 2 whole series it would be too much trouble to catch up with all the characters. Then my best friend and I were moaning about the demise of The Vice and she suggested Spooks, said that RPJ was in it and he was hot! So that was the shallow reason I started watching my first episode (Alfie!). Next time I met up with my friend I thanked her for the recommendation and whilst agreeing that Rupe was indeed hot, PF was much hotter!
After that I watched every episode and loved it. I didn't go back and watch any earlier series until last summer when my husband arrived home with this Media Player device that had amongst loads of other TV stuff, every series of Spooks ever made on it. So we sat and watched the lot over a couple of months. This is when I became truly hooked and I now dip into the old stuff on a regular basis.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How did you get into watching Spooks? - watchstrap - 31-08-2010 08:13 PM