Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you get into watching Spooks?
31-01-2011, 06:58 PM
RE: How did you get into watching Spooks?
How did I start watching Spooks,
A very strange connection, but also true, it all began with the Tomb Raider games Tongue I used to be a huge gamer, played Tomb Raider Anniversary, in which Keeley Hawes voiced Lara Croft. I wanted to watch a TV show with Keeley in so I watched Ashes to Ashes and loved it.
After Ashes ended I wanted something else to watch with Keeley in, and a friend on facebook told me about Spooks, he told me it was good and I was very curious, did some research on it and thought it was interesting,
Then I went searching for it on youtube... saw about 10 minutes of 2.1 and was hooked. Next day went to HMV and bought Series 1, the week after I got S3 and S2, and then within 2 months I had S1-7 on DVD and got S8 for Christmas...
At first, Zoe was my favourite character... but watching through each Series, Harry, Ruth, Ros, Jo Adam and Lucas quickly became my faves Wink

Haha Wink Rewatching episodes, I often watch them out of order and all jumbled, it's very diffucult trying to explain to other people who havent seen the whole Series whats going on Especially in Series 7 Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How did you get into watching Spooks? - Forever Secret - 31-01-2011 06:58 PM