Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen
14-11-2010, 04:21 AM
RE: How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen
Hi agea,
I also saw Spooks/MI5 for the first time on A&E. Was it 2002 - that long ago? I loved the series and was unhappy when they took it off the air. (But then A&E has changed completely since then). Then like you I caught up on PBS (Public TV) and Netflix, and briefly again on BBCAmerica, and now wherever I find to see it. I loved Tom Quinn and I thought the angst of the spy having to live a double life was great! There was nothing on US TV like it, and I've followed the series ever since. (I have since seen Mathew Macfadyen in many things, PBS mostly). Of course, I just loved Richard Armitage as Lucas North, especially in Season 7.

I do have my doubts about all these US remakes of UK shows! I loved the UK "Life on Mars" for example, but didn't like the US version at all. I think it will be difficult to have a better "Harry Pearce" than Peter Firth! I also can't imagine who will play Malcolm! I think I'll stick to my UK Spooks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen - Musa3 - 14-11-2010 04:21 AM