Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen
14-11-2010, 05:00 AM
RE: How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen
I started watching about a year and a half ago... I had recently seen Richard Armitage in North & South and stalked him via Netflix to Vicar of Dibley. I hate jumping into a series in the middle (or end in that case), so I watched through the entire series until his episodes. After seeing those, I stalked him on Netflix again and added all of the MI-5 seasons on Watch Instantly. I then put off starting on the show until I completely forgot about it in my queue.

I was going through one day to watch something and was like, "Why do I have a spy show in my queue? There's got to be some reason I added this..." and turned on episode one. When I saw Matthew Macfadyen, I thought, "Perhaps this is why I added it!" because I loved him in Pride and Prejudice. I kept watching and was completely hooked and kept on (I mean REALLY hooked- I barreled through 6 seasons in about a month). One day I started a new season and RA walked onto the screen and I was like, "OH! I remember why I added this now!" Netflix makes my world go 'round... If I had to wait for our TV to run those episodes, I'd go mad!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen - VaBookworm87 - 14-11-2010 05:00 AM