Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen
14-11-2010, 09:42 AM
RE: How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen
I only started watching this spring. That's when I discovered RA in Robin Hood. I had never heard of him before but his acting was phenomenal and so I wanted to see everything with RA. I bought North&South, Strikeback and Spooks series 7 (without seeing the first 6 seasons, I know...). I did some research on the internet to learn who the characters were. I figured each episode would have it's own story and that there would be 1 story that spans the entire season.

I never intended to buy the other 6 seasons, but Spooks was so addictive I couldn't help myself. So after I finished season 7 I bought 1 till 6 and watched for weeks! I work of course, so I could only watch in the evening. I recorded series 9 till episode 6. That's when I came back from London this year where I bought series 8. So I watched series 8 in a couple of days, watched my recorded episodes from 9 and I was able to tune in to BBC1 for episode 7 and 8. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen - Sabrina - 14-11-2010 09:42 AM