Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen
17-11-2010, 12:16 AM
RE: How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen
I had seen a few episodes from the end of series 7 last year, and thought the show seemed like a really cool concept, that was well filmed and had brilliant actors. However I cleverly forgot what the name of the show was Angel Clever me.

This year, I made a new friend who is pretty obsessed with the show, and she had been talking about it a lot, and I realised that it sounded very similar to the show I had seen glimpses of in the past. So I decided to check out series 9 as it was on the iPlayer. Needless to say I was not disappointed! I recognised RA's character immediately, and watched about half of series 9 before realising that I should probably go back at watch some older episodes to put everything in context before finishing the latest series.

So I'm very new to the game Blush Ironically though, my dad has apparently been watching the show for years, and I just never noticed. If only I had realised sooner!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen - Byatil - 17-11-2010 12:16 AM