Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen
03-09-2011, 05:13 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2011 05:18 AM by Bara.)
RE: How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen
I, too, am new here and, judging from previous comments, am not the only New York viewer. I began watching maybe three years ago on my local PBS (Public Broadcasting System) channel. Here, it's more or less catch-as-catch-can, in other words, between the channel's fund drives. I wish I could have watched from the very beginning but at least am enjoying what I can catch. Imo, this is the very best in TV dramas certainly topping even the New York-centered offerings. My idea of Heaven is continuous broadcasting from the very beginning up to the most current - here it is the episode concerning the big "Ros" incident. I'm happy to have discovered this forum and thank you for it!

Oh, how did it happen - since I always turn first to PBS program offerings (their quality is the best featuring many Brit productions), I tuned in out of curiosity feeling if it's BBC, chances are it's going to be worth watching -- and I was right! Now I'm an addict!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen - Bara - 03-09-2011 05:13 AM