Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen
30-09-2011, 03:40 AM
Harry RE: How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen
Living in the USA and have around 500 channels to watch with nothing on them except drivel one Friday night I was flipping around on the remote and tuned in to what I later learned was the first series of Spooks. There were two episodes on - back to back - I was hooked by ten minutes into the first one. Unfortunately at that point MI5 as it is known here for some bizaare reason was only on PBS channels in the East. I kept looking for it without luck and then one night I got Netflix and there it was. That was last year. I watched eight series of Spooks in about two months last November and December and then went through half of season nine in the spring and the second half just before the start of ten. The show is absolutely an obsession and this forum is a delight. I don't think there is a better show on television and it will be sorely missed when it ends, like a beloved book which you love so much you hate to see the end. It has hit the perfect note in this post 9/11 world.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How long have you been a Spooks fan and how did it happen - nimax1 - 30-09-2011 03:40 AM