Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
26-01-2011, 06:11 AM
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
(25-01-2011 09:08 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  From people that have spoken to NW, the story is that funding was only given for 6 episodes. This is what I heard when I met NW myself. This has nothing to do with making S10 a short final series to book-end Spooks. It is purely financial. If it does though, turn out to be the last series, then the two do not appear to be linked.

If Kudos have somehow managed to stretch the budget to 8 episodes, then I worry that the quality will suffer. I am sure the powers that be in Spooks world, have come to the right decision as to what is best for auidence and cast, although you can never please everyone.

I agree that MB can carry the "action hero" role in Spooks. I don't think I had heard of MM or RPJ when they started in Spooks. "You've got to give a man a chance...to show you who he really is." Big Grin

Also, if funding is a problem - big name established stars cost more. I also have no problem with Max Brown taking over the hot action hero role. He certainly is good looking enough for it.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Silktie - 26-01-2011 06:11 AM