Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
14-03-2011, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2011 10:25 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
A lot I guess is kept a secret until after filming, unless of course someone is spotted on set Wink I don't think any actors (Other than the Team) have been announced yet other than Russell Balogh and thats only known because he's been talking about it, Wink
A Cousin, that's true Smile Episodes are filmed in blocks aren't they? Something like, Episode 1&2 directed by someone than Episodes 3&4 by someone else ect, but it's not filmed in chronological order Wink

(Some mentioned him earlier too) But if you follow Russell Balogh on twitter he seems to be tweeting quite a bit about S10, at least the episode he features in, without giving away any Spoilers other than he's Russian Wink Very interesting, he's posted a few pics from filming as well Smile
He posted this earlier Smile
http://yfrog.com/gya7qnij

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 14-03-2011 09:36 PM