Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
15-03-2011, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2011 01:56 PM by A Cousin.)
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
(15-03-2011 04:08 AM)JHyde Wrote:  A Cousin, we definitely knew about Max and Sophia prior to the filming starting last year. That was how we got onto Max's twitter account before it was shut down.

It was also, if I recall, pretty much the confirmation of the show being renewed.

T'wern't me. It was lottanyman. But I was waiting to see if anyone had heard anything about this so you must have read my mind. Smile

I would be very surprised if there were any new regular cast members introduced. They seem to have a quorum. At least, if my theories about Vincent Regan/Alec are correct. I think he will be permanent.

I too am trying to look on the bright side. I think it feasible for it to go either way. 14 weeks for 6 leisurely filmed episodes OR 14 weeks of very quick filming for 8. I really don't think 6 is enough since they instigated the "over-arching theme" idea in S6. Unless, of course, they are wrapping it up completely.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - A Cousin - 15-03-2011 01:55 PM