Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
24-04-2011, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2011 07:10 PM by Goldrush70.)
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
(24-04-2011 11:37 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Wow, thanks Goldrush70. How lucky were you. I have seen your photo with Peter on twitter as an avatar, and wondered if that was a S10 photo. Now I know. Peter seems to have his hair much shorter there, compared to S9 anyway. Isn't that the famous Ruth/Harry bench they are sitting on? With Harry in a suit and tie *mops brow* this seems to indicate he is "working" and not unemployed.

Lovely photos.
+1 rep

You're very welcome! I was very lucky, and I still think back with disbelief that it actually happened! Peter's hair was pretty short, but not too short. Just a nice length. Wink The bench was about the sixth one down from Westminster Bridge, so it's slightly further down than the H/R bench, I think. I was also relieved to see Harry in a suit Heart confirming that he was still (presumably) working.

Thanks re the photos.

(24-04-2011 12:06 PM)Aria Wrote:  Great photos, Goldrush. Lovely one of you and PF. Thanks for posting.

+1 Rep.

(24-04-2011 12:10 PM)Beatriz Wrote:  Wow!!! Lucky yooou!!! Thanks for sharing!!

(24-04-2011 02:47 PM)FionaC Wrote:  Big thank you Goldrush70 for the pictures. Lucky you

Thanks again!

(24-04-2011 03:13 PM)picard1109 Wrote:  Excellent photos, Goldrush - thanks for posting!

PF looks smashing!!

+1 rep.

No problem at all, and thanks everyone! Blush

(24-04-2011 01:05 PM)Naivety Wrote:  Great photos! Doesn't Peter Firth look good! Lucky you! He looks such a lovely guy to meet.

It's a relief to see Harry in a suit, because like you say, TL, it must mean he's working! Pity it's not Ruth he's there with though! They don't seem to do much public filming with NW and PF, do they. I wonder if that's because it would be all over Twitter within hours!

Thanks, and yes, he looked very good! He looked really well and had lovely rosy cheeks, lol. Wink He was so nice, very approachable and charming. It felt so surreal to see Sir Harry walking down the Embankment. I thought I was stuck in a very nice dream!

I hear you re PF and NW filming together. There are very few scenes that they do outside of the Grid anyway, so to stumble across one of those would be incredibly lucky, and probably all over Twitter very quickly!

(24-04-2011 01:16 PM)Forever Secret Wrote:  Awesome pics Goldrush70! and a fantastic picture of you and PF Big Grin
Thanks for sharing

Seems, that with Harry in a suit he is still working on the Grid
Ahh and Peter does look great

Naivety: Very true, if PF and NW are doing filming together perhaps they'd keep it as secret as they could, or maybe a lot of scenes between them take place in Harry's office/ The Grid or behind closed doors...Silba
Wink
Perhaps if there are Ruth/Harry scenes they take place later in the series after all this stuff about the secret from Harry's past is revealed Wink

Again Goldrush great pictures! Thanks so much for posting them!
+1 rep

Thank you and you're very welcome. Smile I agree that maybe any external H/R scenes are more likely to take place later on.

(24-04-2011 01:19 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  Thanks GoldRush! Those are great! He is looking dapper indeed. I like the red tie look. That gave me a good spooks fix.

May I ask how you got so close to the action? Do you know someone? Win a contest? Come upon it by accident? Go out and find it?

Thanks for helping to feed the beast!

+1 rep

My pleasure - and yes, I very much like the red tie look too. Wink

It all came about due to a combination of opportunity and good luck really. I live about an hour by train from London, so I was hoping to possibly catch some filming one day when I had time off work (especially as this may well be the final series). That Thursday, I had the afternoon off work, and had seen a couple of tweets from people saying that Spooks was being filmed outside their offices. I asked if they could tell me whereabouts they were, and they replied with details. I have a friend who worked nearby, who was able to confirm it in her lunch hour too. So, I headed off to London in the hope that I might get lucky.

I thought that maybe I would be too late, but when I got there, I chatted with some of the crew who were about to break for a late lunch, but they said that they would be doing more filming later. They told me I had just missed PF (by about 20 mins!) which was initially very disappointing obviously, but then they looked at the call sheet and said he was due back later for an evening scene. They said I was more than welcome to hang around, so I did.

Later on, when filming started, they were all so accommodating and encouraged me to move closer, and to look at the recorded footage etc. It really was a brilliant experience, and so fascinating too. Meeting Peter was the icing on the cake, and I really didn't think I would be that lucky.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Goldrush70 - 24-04-2011 06:36 PM