Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
25-04-2011, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2011 03:52 PM by Goldrush70.)
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
(24-04-2011 06:56 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  My goodness. Who says dreams never come true. How lovely the people at Kudos seem to be also.

It really did feel like a dream Tea Lady! I keep thanking my lucky stars. The crew were so pleasant & made me feel so at ease.

(24-04-2011 07:17 PM)JHyde Wrote:  That was some pretty persistent hanging around Goldrush! You deserved that picture Smile

(24-04-2011 07:27 PM)watchstrap Wrote:  You certainly do deserve that picture Goldrush just for sheer perserverance. This has topped off my Easter Sunday, Leg of Lamb, Raspberry Pavlova and a picture of Peter in all his gorgeousness! Yum, yum indeedy Smile

(24-04-2011 10:25 PM)BoHenley Wrote:  Thanks for the photos, Goldrush and your perserverance to get them! How wonderful to meet PF! You've made my Anzac Day and Easter!

Thanks and I'm really glad you enjoyed the pics/story! I was actually rather nice to kill time wandering along the Embankment and South Bank. Such a lovely part of London. I was definitely buzzing with anticipation too about the filming. The time went by very quickly. Cool

(25-04-2011 12:58 AM)A Cousin Wrote:  As if the pictures weren't enough, you tell that fabulous story! Thanks for sharing both of them. You have made the days of many people.

Aw, you're very welcome. That is really nice to know. Blush

(25-04-2011 04:21 AM)loladom Wrote:  Not just any picture, but THE picture. You have captured yourself with PF as Harry in the exact place on the embankment I love Harry to be. Lovely! Lucky you, going green with envy here.

Thanks - it really was surreal and the perfect setting. Both Peter and Bill Hope (who took my photo with PF!) commented that we couldn't ask for a better backdrop!

Quote:Picking up with the R&H filming being kept secret, I wonder how they got that lovely scene along the embankment for 9.3 when H tells R you should give a man a chance? That would have been amazing to see.

I love that scene! I spotted the gateway that H and R walk through just before they turn onto the Embankment itself.

(25-04-2011 06:50 AM)Silktie Wrote:  Let me add my thanks for the fantastic pictures and that great story. You and PF both look great! Big Grin It's always good to hear that both crew and actors are so nice to the fans.

I'm encouraged also by seeing Harry out and about, all collared and tied by episode 2. This, coupled with PF's comment in an interview that Harry's going to be quite busy in season 10 makes me optimistic that the Harry fans will get to see plenty of their man.

You're welcome and thanks! It was a wonderful experience, and I very much agree that seeing Harry like this is encouraging.

(25-04-2011 11:04 AM)MrsHat Wrote:  Awwww Thanks for putting the pics on here Lucy *waves* Big Grin

The crew that film with Kudos/Spooks are ever so nice, very friendly as Goldrush has noted Smile

No problem, Gem! *waves back* The crew were brilliant, yes.

(25-04-2011 01:24 PM)DogSoSmall Wrote:  Ditto to all the above! A gorgeous photo. Any time I have come across a film crew they are always completely delightful. I don't know whether it's because they realise they are disrupting the norm and need to get people on side (if they're holding up traffic etc), but I still find it lovely that they take the time to be pleasant, and they never seem to mind when the public take an interest. When my daughter was in Oxford she saw a lot of filming there, as you can imagine. She once saw Michael Palin in the street and rushed up to say hello. He greeted her with great charm, and then she heard .."Cut!"... She felt hugely embarassed, but no-one made her feel bad about it. I think film people are pretty nice, in general.

Thank you! I think that's very true to say - plus I got the impression that they also like the fact that you are interested in what they are doing. It probably makes a change for them to chat to fans during a day's work. That's a lovely story about Michael Palin and your daughter! Smile
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Goldrush70 - 25-04-2011 01:56 PM