Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
11-05-2011, 06:54 PM
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
Great pics Mrs Hat. Thanks for sharing. Smile

(11-05-2011 02:01 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  If I was excited about Alrick Riley, this news sends me to the moon! IMDb is listing Bharat Nalluri as the director of 10.5 and 10.6. I am feeling a little ambivalent because it seems to me that if you wanted to come full circle, the director of the first ever episode of Spooks is the director you'd want to hire for the last ever episode of Spooks. Not that I would be terribly surprised. But it does sadden me a little bit.

SadSadSad Surely there is no correlation there? Surely it must just be because he is available to direct, and is still on Kudos' books. Especially with Outcasts finishing which he directed. I still hold the belief that if Kudos know this is going to be the last series, they and the BBC would have announced it at the time of the last press release. (My goodness I really need some cake now Sad )

As for Sam Vincent's tweets, he does like to toy with us. Wink The tweet could just about mean anything about the success of the last read through. If I were a betting TL, I would bet that episode 10.6 winds lots of threads up nicely with a few teasers hanging, enough to be taken up with a 11th series if the BBC decide to pay for another series to be made.

To be honest, I think I would rather know if it is to be the last now, so I can grieve, learn to live with it, and then really start to look forward to one hell of a tenth series.

cake cake cake cake.....

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Tea Lady - 11-05-2011 06:54 PM