Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
11-05-2011, 08:26 PM
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
(11-05-2011 07:29 PM)lottanyman Wrote:  
(11-05-2011 06:54 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  SadSadSad Surely there is no correlation there? Surely it must just be because he is available to direct, and is still on Kudos' books. Especially with Outcasts finishing which he directed. I still hold the belief that if Kudos know this is going to be the last series, they and the BBC would have announced it at the time of the last press release. (My goodness I really need some cake now Sad )

I hope too that they are not just teasing with us as they could have announced this being the last season long ago. I mean why announce it for Hustle now, even before the last season has even begun filming but stall this information for Spooks?

From your mouths to God's ears! *spits through fingers three times - ptoy, ptoy, ptoy - to ward off the evil eye*

I really do still believe that it has a life after S10.

I guess we now have our cliffhanger, huh? Rather than will a certain character live or die, they have moved it to will Spooks itself live or die?

Still thrilled to bits that Bahrat Nalluri is directing again - regardless of whether he was brought back for poetic or practical reasons. I'll just sit in the corner with my Lindy's cheesecake and concentrate on that. For the next 6 months. Don't mind me....

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - A Cousin - 11-05-2011 08:26 PM