Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
18-05-2011, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2011 01:37 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
AAAAHHHH I'M WITH YOU langley! It's such a good thing to wake up to... a pic of Harry and Ruth so close Tongue

Apparently they were talking to someone else, but it couldnt be confirmed who it was...I have a feeling it had something to do with one of Harry's secrets Wink Which is not a good thing....
Edit: Like TL said... got a feeling this may not be a nice happy scene, but hoping to be wrong

But they do look close don't they... who knows, if this is from Ep6 of filming Harry and Ruth could be together already... one can dream Wink

That pic could actually be to do with the Story of the week, but of if it filming for the tail end of the Series I doubt it more Wink
Series S10 Spoiler: show
This is what was said by the person who took the pic
"Looked like Harry, Ruth and some other guy having an intense conversation then the other guy walked off, Ruth and Harry stayed"
Hmmm

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 18-05-2011 12:49 PM