Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
19-05-2011, 05:52 AM
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
OOOOOOh exciting! I do think Kudus know exactly what they're doing by shooting H&R in such a prominent place during rush hour. (Of course, the tides dictate the time somewhat) They know how Twitter works. Perhaps they are testing the waters, teasing or just building momentum for the show. Twitter is a marketing tool, so let them harness it.

I agree with ACousin that I doubt this is a final scene, there must be another 5 or 6 weeks left of filming at least. They didn't start until March. I am sure the producers are smart enough to keep their final scene or any real H&R kissing etc under wraps. And don't forget any footage never shows the story we get to see because the editors have yet to do their cutting and joining.

I'm encouraged by the scene and Sam's tweet that we'll see lots of R&H this year which is a hands down improvement on S8.

As to the presence of the HS, perhaps we learn that he wasn't in fact "batting for Harry" at all. This could be part of an earlier episode when the investigation is still being carried out.

It would help to understand what is meant by people on twitter being 'upset' Can anyone recommend where to look on twitter as when I search all i get are the same photos above and nothing more. Haven't grasped twitter in the same way Kudos clearly hasWink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - loladom - 19-05-2011 05:52 AM