Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
19-05-2011, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2011 05:59 AM by Forever Secret.)
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
Maybe the Home Sec called them both just to get them to meet and then gave them a good boot up the backside to get them to admit their feelings... it was even driving him insane watching the tension between those two... and then they kiss Tongue *cough* Likely story eh Wink ?

It's actually strange they if that was just the Home Sec they were meeting why meet him there not in the office or Thames House, seems somethings changed, I don't think Harry's ever met a Home Sec outside his office (I can't remember a time he has) and is never with Ruth when he does meet, he's with his Section Chief (Aka Adam/Ros ect) and why meet in the specific place by the Thames?

Sam Vincent does love to tease us doesn't he haha Wink Lots of Harry and Ruth this year... I hope that means a lot more than S9 (And that was a whole lot more than S8) and a lot more happy than the S9 scenes Wink Come on if there's that many scenes between them just make the kiss and get together already Wink

Okey Stay positive... it has a happy ending... *Whispers to self* still taking that pic of H/R as her holding his jacket but could be seeing things Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 19-05-2011 05:56 AM