Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
20-05-2011, 12:30 PM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2011 12:37 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
*coughs* More Harry and Ruth... but is this good news or bad? Tongue
The fact that Ruth and Harry are getting a whole lot more scenes in S10 is great news though...

Very true Goldrush Wink
The context of the scenes surely going to be kept hush hush... good idea or it'd ruin the scene when we actually see it Wink
It's also not fair on the writters and crew if too much is given away... actors being there on set and stuff that can be seen is fair enough, they are after all filming for all to see, but are a lot of scenes of much importance usually filmed in an enclosed area or out of the public eye to stop huge spoilers getting out ?Wink

(20-05-2011 08:17 AM)jacko Wrote:  So can't wait to see this scene on screen though, love how close Harry and Ruth are standing in the pic that is just them two.
OOO a fighting scene would be good, i've always thought they should have a fight, Ruth should slap him and then he could kiss her.

Haha Jacko... I love that idea! It would have to be one hell of a fight between, they hardly ever even argue that much...a good fight and then a kiss could clear the air of tension for a while Tongue

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 20-05-2011 12:30 PM