Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
20-05-2011, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2011 01:56 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
(20-05-2011 12:49 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  I too don't actually want to know what that scene was really about. I know I am on this thread with spoilers and I know that this seems to be a major scene for H/R but I don't know if it is a happy or sad one, angst filled or not. My guess is that it is, if the Home Sec is there, who is probably with Harry, and they are meeting in secret. Anyway, I am happy with the anticipation that has been built up. I am glad that the people that saw, are not saying exactly what happened. If I knew a spoiler which was a REAL spoiler, I would not make it public on the forum. That's just my opinion though.

Exactly Smile I also don't want to know too much.
There was quite a lot of chatter on Twitter over not revealing who the third person in the scene was and it turned out to be not too much of a spoiler any way
We still have no idea what the scene is about or why the HS was there or if it was about Harry why Ruth was with him, and it should stay that way until S10 is aired Wink And yes I agree, if he is there it's probably a secret meeting. It's always good too build the series up without revealing too much of course.

If someone knew a real spoiler I'd think they'd just keep it to themselves,
That leaves us to speculate on what could happen, which is really all part of the fun of the building up to the Series Wink Tongue

True Bruno... it's Harry and Ruth which is good to see anyway, whether its a sad scene, a happy one or something else all together Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 20-05-2011 01:28 PM