Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
20-05-2011, 06:23 PM
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
[/font]Hi, everone i am new to Forum although i have been a fan since start. I'll admit to been quite nervous about joining Forum, but as others have said recent filming has got me intrigued enough to come out of the woodwork.Smile

Firstly i'll comment on my opinion on spoilers, which probably is not the best thing to start with considering divided opinion. I personally love spoilers 1) It heightens the anticipation for me 2) I like to be emotionally prepared and 3) I'm just wired that wayAngel I would never intentionally spoiler for anyone, i am a strong believer in choice, but feel that goes for both sides, so people should always use spoiler tags and give forewarning. I don't condone upsetting people so be careful, what i will say is to those who have been lucky enough enough to see filming, not everone is so lucky so please bear that in mind people are not trying to be nasty, just getting exited.Yahoo

I have been lucky enough to have had some of my questions answered on Twitter with regards to filming and have kind of figured out a casting spoiler which has kind of been confired in a round about way. At least thats how i've read it anyway. Anyway essay overSmile please be nice lol.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - LV R/H - 20-05-2011 06:23 PM