Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
21-05-2011, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2011 03:36 PM by LV R/H.)
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
(20-05-2011 07:40 PM)Betty Wrote:  A very balanced "essay", LV R/H. Here's sort of an obvious observation about why we all crave spoilers even though we don't really want people to give up sacred secrets. It's because we're born Spooks! We love the thrill of the chase, the undercover op, the coded message, the match of wits (or in this case Tweets) with a worthy opponent. We just can't help ourselves.Cool

Thank You Betty, and i agree born Spooks!

(20-05-2011 08:15 PM)DogSoSmall Wrote:  Well said, LV R/H. Excellent first post and you are braver than me to come out and say it first! I was just thinking to myself oo er, everyone on here is much more noble than me! Silba

I agree with you about needing to be emotionally prepared. I would enjoy the series far more if I could relax and enjoy PF and NW's wonderful acting rather than feeling permanently sick with nerves from the unknown (so if anyone out there has a script, a private PM would be much appreciated - promise not to blab!! Cool )

Thanks for the support DogSoSmall, not sure about brave, i just felt things were starting to get out of hand, and to let people know a bit of info from the other side of the coin if you like, although i consider us all to be the same Spooks Fans just with different opinions and thats a good thing.

(20-05-2011 10:15 PM)BoHenley Wrote:  How clever are Kudos? Giving us "The Thames Beach Scene" with H/R and enough emotion seen by "the audience" to melt the forums. How many pages is it now since that first pic?

And I love it!

(As for spoilers: I love them, and agree with DogSoSmall that I'd rather know what's coming and enjoy the scene rather than be sick with nerves. But I'd NEVER intentionally give one away)

I too love it. I Also think Kudos know exactly what there doing they're not naive.Wink
Lara Pulver has tweeted that they will be filming for another 4 weeks! YayYahoo

Lara Pulver
@Kellyhendrick I'm not entirely sure. We have 4 weeks left of shooting and then pick ups, so who knows....!
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - LV R/H - 21-05-2011 03:01 PM