Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
21-05-2011, 03:59 PM
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
(21-05-2011 03:46 PM)yorkshiretyke Wrote:  I have been thinking about this whole discussion a lot in the past couple of days, I agree that I would not want to see the whole script and that to know the whole story would spoil the whole drama element...however, (as others have mentioned) the knowldge that we are going to get some happy H and R scenes, plus the knowledge that people do not die does, without doubt allow me to enjoy it more. A good example of this was when I watched series 9, I was totally convinced Ruth was going to die and in a way it spoilt the last two episodes, when I rewatched it I enjoyed it more as I was not constantly looking for signs that her time was up!

Secondly, re the lady on twitter that got very angry at people posting spoilers , correct me if I am wrong but isnt that what twitter is all about, tweeting so others know what is going on! and why is it ok for her to watch a spoiler but for the rest of us not to know it!!

Apologies for the mini rant...stressful times....its exam season!...

Oh and one last thing, can someone please tell me what the spoiler was, Harry, Ruth and Towers on a beach, why crying!!

Yorkshiretyke, if it did'nt sound strange from someone you've never met i would hug you!Thhug This is exactly my point don't get me wrong the person in question i have no problems with, but i do find it hypocrytical if thats not too strong, to go and watch filming and then say I know, but i'm not telling you! How's that fair.Angry

Also there has been a lot of banding around about if you say anything then you don't respect the cast and crew, i find that very unfair as I respect them immmensly, if i did'nt i would'nt be so interested, and spending my time on a forum discussing the wonderfull work they do.

I also have filming info to post if anyone's interested? I did do it before but i don't think it worked, might just be meSilba

Anyway Lara Pulver posted on Twitter they are filming for another 4 weeks, yay!Yahoo

Lara Pulver
@Kellyhendrick I'm not entirely sure. We have 4 weeks left of shooting and then pick ups, so who knows....!
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - LV R/H - 21-05-2011 03:59 PM