Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
21-05-2011, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2011 04:04 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
If they're filming for another four weeks I might be lucky and catch them when I visit London next month Tongue

Back on topic (Sort of)
I agree, that IS what Twitter is for, if you don't want the spoilers... don't search for Spoiler and dont follow people you know are going to post them Wink
Some people do want to know Spoilers which is why even on the forum we use Spoiler tags... so you can read if you want or leave if you want Wink
I for one love Spoilers, as long as they don't ruin the entire episode or even the entire Series, for example if you found a script laying around somewhere you wouldn't read it would you? Tongue

An even if you ask around that person on Twitter wouldn't say... if they didn't want to risk people who don't like Spoilers finding out then use the Direct Messages so they can't find out, I agree it's not fair if someone knows something and you ask them for ibfo that they don't share it... it's not as if they've written the episode themselves, and I can understand Sam Vincent teasing us, his tweets are all in good humour at least Wink

Okay no more spoiler talk... this threads about S10 filming after all

Series S10Filming Spoiler: show
As far as anyone on here know, I think all they know is it was Towers, Ruth and Harry on that beach, but no idea what it was about,
As for crying I think the person who saw the filming was just emotional over the scene, there was no mention of tears from the cast or crew, so it might not be a sad scene or anything Wink
Although I do still think it looks like in one of those pics as thought Ruth grabbing Harry... slightly haha

If it was an emotional scene between Ruth and Harry why would the HS be there, wouldn't it be better to have filmed something like that in a place out of the public eye? Wink
With Spooks a lot of things about the Series being made are kept very secret until the Press release

Perhaps the scene was just either a "Threat of the week" scene or something to do with Harry's past coming back to haunt, which we know will happen in S10 Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 21-05-2011 04:00 PM