Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
21-05-2011, 08:45 PM
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
Ok here is my rant and I'll be done. If someone sees something and posts it publicly without giving any details it is up to them to decide what is the best response to questions. I went back to look over their tweets as well as others before. This person only stated something about emotional moment. Has anyone thought about them giving us all a red haring? During s8 filming Kudos had someone from crew post on the main Spooks forum (which has been recognised by people in production and before this forum); now looking back what was posted some of it was red haring. I mean hell I was guilty of posting red haring that year as I knew a key spoiler. Has anyone else consider this person being emotional because this could be the end of the show so mixed with watching a d*mn fine performance could be part of it. Stop harping on what someone tweets or posts. In the end be thankful we actually know bits of info to give us theories. Before s8 we were left in the dark completely.
Rant/ soapbox done.
Back on topic. These places of people telling us filming is fantastic for Spooks tours.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Bruno411 - 21-05-2011 08:45 PM