Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
22-05-2011, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2011 02:37 PM by A Cousin.)
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
(22-05-2011 06:50 AM)Silktie Wrote:  If they only have four weeks of shooting left, as stated by Miss Pulver, surely they must be up to the last two episodes?

Maybe but only just. I still think it possible that last weeks pics on the Thames were for Ep. 4 and that they are only just moving on to Ep. 5 now.

I was going on the assumption that, as in the past, they take roughly 2 weeks to film each episode. With filming commencing on Monday, 14 March that would take them up to ending Ep. 4 and beginning Ep.5. (FYI, the standard contractual work week for US Equity is Mon-Sun. An assumption I am making is true to Equity UK given the start date of filming. But I could be wrong....) However, given Ms. Pulver's tweet re: length of filming remaining, I think they may be taking rather longer on each episode than in the past because with two weeks filming for each episode, they would end filming (sans pick-ups) on 5 June. In that case, they would still be working on Ep. 4 through this week. But, hey! This is merely conjecture. That is why I am trying to identify the Director. If it's Julian Holmes, it's Ep. 3 or 4. If it's Bahrat Nalluri, it's Ep. 5 or 6.

So, yeah, completely fixated on this silly little detail and needing another cup of coffee to accept the fact that I will not know until S10 airs. Blush

Keep those pictures coming!
(22-05-2011 01:30 PM)langley Wrote:  Wait...Ruth and the PM?? Without Harry? Why is Ruth talking directly to the PM? Part of the ongoing investigation into Harry's past? And Ruth is defending Harry?? Oh, my mind is racing...

Well, she is the Russian adviser. But that is more for speculation thread.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - A Cousin - 22-05-2011 02:31 PM