Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
02-06-2011, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2011 08:49 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
*Agress with TL*
Someone from Red mag might get their backsides kicked for that tweet... and if they turn out to be wrong *shakes head*
Sam has no idea about it, Lara also said the same thing... Ian Wylie has said nothing...So I trust nothing thats been said... once one of those people or the BBC says it, then believe it. Also Lara said they were still filming for a few weeks so... how could today be the "last scene"? Hmmmmm
It's annoying when people make accusations and they have nothing to back it up Wink

I do wonder though where people (Red mag this time) are getting the ideas from? Or are they simply speculating on rumours they've heard?

Edit: It could be the last scene... equally it might not be, and even if it was, why haven't they been asked NOT to post it all over Twitter, surely they'd be warned to keep it a secret

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 02-06-2011 08:43 PM