Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
03-06-2011, 07:43 AM
Ruth RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
I don't think that that Twitter Twit is a Kudos plant - please give Kudos more sense than to employ a tactic like that! More like a casual fan who got over-excited about being allowed to visit the Grid. This woman's day job is a journalist, and a deputy editor at that. So I wouldn't even give her the benefit of the doubt and say that she might have misunderstood what she saw or heard. Just a complete idiot who shot off a tweet without engaging her brain. She has deleted her original tweet, without an apology or explanation. What cowardly beahviour! Her original tweet's been retweeted a number of times, so she can't really hide.

I'm more upset that Kudos offered a visit to the Grid set as part of a fundraiser and kept it all very quiet. Why wasn't the rest of the world/Spooks fans allowed to hear about it and put in bids???

And I wish some other fans would stop pleading with all and sundry for photos and leaks/spoilers on Twitter. A little patience wouldn't hurt. Who knows, might even heighten your enjoyment of Series 10 when it airs!

Lost in NicolaLand
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - pepelow - 03-06-2011 07:43 AM