Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
03-06-2011, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2011 11:33 AM by Forever Secret.)
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes
Good point richliga Wink haha

But spoilers like that, people have to understand you can't post things like that all over Twitter with A) The Risk of it being retweeted with no way of geting rid of the 'info' you posted and B) Th risk that it might not be true.
Did this woman have permission from Kudos? No,
Did she have confirmation from anyone official that could back up and support her accusation/ assumption? No

Actors who have been playing minor characters, and other people who have been on the Grid set have said "I've been there" but have also stated "I'm keeping quiet about it". They understand the upset it could cause. But they also give us little pieces information without revealing too much.

When filming out in the open obviously Kudos understasnd passers by are going to interested in what's going on so the odd picture here and there is to be expected, but don't go asking for them. If if it was scene of importance I suppose the area would be closed off to stop people walking onto the set and leaking spoilers Wink
I'm done
Rant over

Moving on, I think Lara Pulver said they could be filming for a few weeks more Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 03-06-2011 11:28 AM