Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
20-09-2011, 07:19 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
(20-09-2011 07:15 PM)beatrice4ruth Wrote:  I still believe that Harry felt a mixture of guilt for Sascha, who might not even be his son, and of fear of losing Ruth. Ruth would not be bothered by Harry's sentimental past; after all she was a kid during the Cold War.

Harry knew that Ruth might no longer support him if she thought that he had endangered the security of the realm through his liaison and a possible intelligence leak. I am convinced that there is more to Harry's secret than an illegitimate child. That's why Harry felt so much anguish.

I refuse to believe that Harry's first thought during this was 'Oh no, what will Ruth say?' or 'What if I lose Ruth?'. He is not that selfish and it's not in his character to be so one track minded. His world does not revolve around Ruth and this situation he's in is so much more than an HR storyline.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Nitrus - 20-09-2011 07:19 PM