Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 5.6 discussion [re-watch]
30-01-2011, 12:09 PM
RE: Episode 6 discussion [re-watch]
I like the threat of the week in this one - the Israelis trying to derail the UK's plans to sell nuclear technology to the Saudis. I also like the fact that the episode alludes to the Saudis' connections to Al Qaeda.

The Neil character is a little too slippery from the start for me - there's no real ambiguity over whether he is a good or bad person from the start. And Sally is rather gullible for a spy, isn't she?

I found Ros' integration as a trusted member of the team too seamless after the events of episode 5.5. I didn't expect them to make a big deal out of it, but a simple 30 second conversation where Harry tells her never to go over his head or behind his back again, would have sufficed.

The cracks are really beginning to show with Adam in this one, and while I'm one of a very few people I know of that liked the whole PTSD storyline, I didn't much like the plot-line of him seeking solace with the nanny. Here is at least one thing that Ruth got wrong: remember she was the one that picked a nanny for him. Should have gone with a Mrs Doubtfire lookalike, Ruth!

Oh, and on a shallow note, I found the leader of the Israeli group quite attractive.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 5.6 discussion [re-watch] - JHyde - 30-01-2011, 09:28 AM
RE: Episode 6 discussion [re-watch] - Silktie - 30-01-2011 12:09 PM